No Brainer for CFObjective Sponsorships
I found out about this recently and would like to share a no brainer, even a zombie from Walking Dead would know this is a deal.
If your company sends you to CFObjective, they should become a Bronze Sponsor. Why? Well, it is a unbelievable deal. Your company is already paying for your registration which is $950 ( or $850 depending on discounts). For only $150 more (depending on discounts maybe $250), you get pre-conference, onsite, and post conference benefits plus 1 conference pass.
Bronze Sponsor $1,100
The cf.Objective() 2012 conference brings together a vast array of the best web developers,
managers, and experts from around the world. As a Bronze sponsor, your company will be an
cf.Objective() helping ensure a successful event including a high quality location to interact
with the community. In addition, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Bronze Level sponsor recognition on all website pages.
- Linked company logo and a 100 word description on the conference website sponsor page
- One (1) full conference registration.
- Nicollet Ballroom Prefunction area booth space (10x10 ft) located in the heart of the conference.
- Small company logo on cover of conference proceedings.
- Company logo and 50 word description of your company in the conference proceedings.
- Company logo on post-conference web interface for six months (the cf.Objective() website will display session presentations, examples, and sample files).